Thursday 29 December 2011

If you got something worth sharing, then share it!

Many things are known, handful are realized and just few pinch adapted. Here's the list that I know, please post your share too.


(%)   Learning history is easy. Learning its lessons is almost impossible. - Anonymous

(%)   That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach. - Aldous Huxley

(%)   Every time history repeats itself, price of lesson goes up. - Anonymous.

(%)   It's only when the tide goes out that you realize who has been swimming naked. - Warren Buffet

(%)   Wisdom is not just in having right answer for all question but more than that in knowing to ask the right question. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant - Alan Greenspun, quoted by Rebecca Saxe at TED.

(%)   The grand moments forms the majority of memories that we form in life; but those other millions of tiny moments that we sometimes ignore actually forms majority of the life. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   Let men picture their God, and you get creative open minds.. Preach of one God fixated upon, and you make them all half-baked moronic sheep. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   My biggest problem is that I believe almost everything I tell myself. - Anonymous

(%)   If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right. - Quoted by Steve Jobs at Stanford Commencement Speech

(%)   But while 10 wise people cannot make a fool wise, one mere fool can drive 10 wise people mad. - Hans Bauer quoted on TED

(%)   You got to persist through CRAP! which means Crtiticism, Rejection, Assholes and Pressure. - Richard St. Johns, TED.

(%)   We appreciate to be appreciated by those we appreciate; and that explain our action, motivated towards gaining that appreciation. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   Discovery consists of seeing what everyone has seen and thinking what no one has thought. - Albert Szent-Gyorgi, quoted by William Li on TED.

(%)   Everyone is special because they have some special abilities, and I have no special speciality that makes me any special of all the special beings around me. But I am different from all of them. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   Hope does not consist of the expectation that things will come out exactly right, but the expectation that they will make sense regardless of how they come out - Vaclav Havel, in book "Breaking the Peace"

(%)   Its better being a flexible spring that has some limit for how much pressure it can sustain, rather than hard metal that shouts for every thing that strikes it. - TriVinDreamer

(%)   A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
- Robert A. HeinleinSee More

(%)   If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and no woman hears him; is he still wrong? - Anonymous

(%)   A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. - Anonymous

(%)   I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back. - Anonymous

(%)   All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money doesn't buy happiness. - Anonymous

(%)   All mankind is divided into three classes: those who are immovable, those who are movable; and those who move. - Benjamin Franklin

(%)   A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. - Anonymous

(%)   A wise person has something to say, a fool has to say something. - Anonymous

(%)   A sharp tongue and a dull mind are usually found in the same head. - Anonymous

(%)   After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. "I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant" - my brain collapsed, while i was reading it =D
    And i adore your saying about the reasons why we try to be appreciated :)

    CQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CQ.. I really appreciate your appreciation!! ;)

    ReplyDelete